2021 Vapor Series

ROBOT

• Baller

Did I hear correctly, one inch narrower in the fore body, how would this affect, deep water starts etc or is the surface area where it matters similar to previous skis.

I ask because I use a 67 and weigh around 186 llbs and now ski 32mph because of age.

Surface Area 365.49 SQ"

Anybody know the surface area of the 2017 Vapor Pro

• Baller

Result first quad Panda, my hearing really sucks, but I still cannot hear what he says, all I hear is inch , Ha Ha !

Maybe time for a Hearing Aid.

Getting Old Sucks !

Nice to give people a laugh in these difficult times, covid etc, glad you all enjoyed it.

I know @Horton has been saving it for me and do you know what I deserve it.

• Baller
So...maybe I missed the beginning, but how long has this quad panda thing been going on? Is that the first one ever? It's the first one I have seen anyway. I suddenly feel like a second class citizen for having my panda award only being a triple.

• Baller

Alright, here I go to try to get a quad panda.

@brooks I know we have been over this like a zillion times on this forum but maybe it changes from year to year given differences in different model years of skis?

How should a guy decide if he is better off on a vapor or a senate?

...crossing fingers I don't get banned.

• Baller

@brooks I'll come hang probably Friday Morning and chat about it for sure. I don't have a new ski in the budget for this year, but I do see it realistically for next year or the year after, so I'm starting to get very curious about it, especially where I am currently making progress in the course, and I'm wondering where that proper crossover point should be to the vapor.

@Horton I will beg him at the demo sale to let me off with only a few weeks. Here's to hoping.