End of the line

cougfan

• Baller

The Wednesday night crew celebrated our last ski session at Bow lake tonight. Doug and I started things off last night by skiing Big lake. Doug Ken and I plus special guest Tyler skied Big lake this morning. Doug and Tyler did a whole bunch of barefooting this am while Ken and I free skied. No @Rednucleus ☹️ as he was busy at the clinic. All four of the Wednesday night crew were in attendance for our last ski of our Bow lake season tonight. We had special guest @Rednucleus wife Loni and his employee Allison his daughter Andrea friends of @Rednucleus Stacey and Joel and my wife Heidi. Dinner was a Heinz 57 affair. We started with won ton soup, tongue tacos, glass noodles, ham potato cheese casserole, coleslaw and Mexican street corn finished off with apple pie, apple crisp yellow cake with chocolate frosting and topped off with home made vanilla ice cream ? Sad to see our season come to an end but we will continue to free ski Big lake and Clear lake the rest of the year . A great year with some awesome skiing fantastic food and drinks and the best part of all spending time with the best ski partners/ friends anyone could ask for!evbpuawkz8c3.jpeg

g7ddmmu2tr1j.jpeg

ij29o58cdruh.jpeg

bfbbtdmmuoqc.jpeg

4vafaye7a4vc.jpeg

6c415k5kcko8.jpeg

j3m1uf0jva5t.jpeg

vvrjqqyo3zam.jpeg

2qlisghqfmlj.jpeg

tddmgfw39cj0.jpeg

a9oh9wvz8yw6.jpeg

fgvww3iota2l.jpeg

mh59ox7sk3fd.jpeg