Waterski Nation Tour

skispray

• Baller

Anybody here following the Waterski Nation Tour? I love the idea of a series championship like this because it shows who is showing up and performing consistently over the course of a year.

Manon and Freddie are having awesome years, and it looks like they'll be the likely winners of the Tour after Swiss Pro this weekend.

Jaimee Bull and Regina Jaquess will both be at Swiss Pro this weekend, so 2nd place in the final standings is up for grabs. This looks like it could be one of the best battles of the weekend. Lots of the top 10 women's skiers will be at the tournament so lots of action possible there.

All of the men in the top 10 will be at Swiss Pro this weekend aside from Daniel Odvarko. I'd expect Nate Smith to be on the podium so am expecting him to pick up 2nd in the championship. He's not mathematically eliminated from winning it all but didn't attend all the rounds so is in a bit of a hole. Cole McCormick has had a strong year and that shows in his standing right now. Second place to eighth place are currently separated by 20 points, a win is worth 25 points, and they stop handing out points after 10th place, so there could definitely be some shuffling in the final standings after this weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things shake out. I hope the tour gains traction, I'd love to see more rounds and sponsors paying for placement in the final series standings. Good luck to everyone involved.

ilm4rjg22uhd.png

3n73iypefgs4.png