Who else here is using Whoop? (World Waterskiiers Whoop Group)

ShaunT

yes....I can hear it now: What's a Whoop?? Whoop what?

Basically its about the best fitness wearable on market right now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about go to www.whoop.com and check it now. (and no, I don't work for them).

So if your into that kinda thing check it out and join Whoop here: https://join.whoop.com/#/4581B2

Or if your already a Whoop member already come join the World Waterskiiers Group using theTeam Invite Code COMM-91C943

If your not a member you get a discount via the group if you join.

Groups have a leaderboard for Strain, Sleep, and Recovery. Cause waterskiiers aren't competitive enough already.. ;)

Its a great way to push each other to be better and it might just change your training, sleep, recovery, and overall health.

• Baller
Bojan (my husband) has been wearing his Whoop for over a year now... and always wears it skiing. He can ride 90 miles on a road bike with serious elevation and still have a higher strain after a single jump set. Really interesting to compare the metrics from skiing to other forms of activity. With his athlete programs, he adds them to his Radix team so he can monitor their recovery, strain during skiing and during his programs, etc., and then adjust their workouts or mobility stuff accordingly.... It's helped my dad (59 years old) identify things that hurt his recovery / performance as well -- like if he has more coffee throughout the day he will see a dip in his recovery that night. I guess the Whoop just provides more insight / data to allow you to make tweaks in your training, recovery, sleeping, eating, etc., to help you feel your best. I have one as well but seeing my activity get less and less with pregnancy, my recovery get worse and my strain get higher just sitting around was depressing me so I stopped wearing it until after baby girl is born. :)