Radar Tidal Vest. Anyone use one?

Killer

• Baller

The tidal Looks like a nice vest but I haven't seen it in person. I don't love the minimalist drifter and it seems a little on the cheap side from others I see using it, but it does look great!

So is anyone using the Tidal vest? Comments? What size?

TIA

• Baller
I prefer vests with better flowtation, so I ordered a Radar 3.0 cga vest. While I was waiting for the delivery I found a Radar BOA vest on ebay and I got it very cheap. I can say that when I tried it I realised this is the best one I have ever had. I also have a Stokes EVO2 which is great, but when I m in the water and exhale I start to sink. Couple of days ago I recieved the 3.0 cga vest and I haven't tried it yet.

• Baller

@YoKo when you get a chance to try your Radar 3.0 CGA can you post feedback.

If you don’t mind, what size did you get and what it’s your height/weight. I’m a fan of a longer vest, Radar had an extra long version but seems to have dropped it, so I’m wondering if the current one goes to or below the waist.

• Baller
I've been using the Radar Drifter (pretty similar to the Tidal) for about a year and a half and while it's very comfortable, I'm not thrilled that it often folds up from the bottom in a fall. Not a big deal, but a little irritating. I went back to an O'Neill Slasher- my favorite, if you can find one- I got mine through Overton's.