David Akers talks waterskiing....

Clydesdale

• Baller_
I don’t have any social media accounts (other than this one). Someone send him some encouragement and suggestions - such as explaining the Slalom course and relating the physical demands and physics to other sports. Plus, a discussion of overall fitness as a benefit (and a requirement) of the sport would be cool.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
The first episode is going to be out shortly. It will be ski related with @Chad_Scott as the guest. I received questions from novice skiers up to pro level to discuss these topics. I look forward to bringing the NFL, waterskiing and other topics to this audience. Hopefully we can expand the wonderful world of skiing a bit more. I love to listen to people's stories and this will be a way to let those stories be told. I want to thank all the skiers that have welcomed me into this community. Thanks

• Baller
Yeah Birds! Eggals as they say were my wife and I grew up in south Jersey. @DAKERS my dad played for a semi pro team, Sun Oil in Philly way way back. He was OG and DT. His teammate Chuck Bednarik was OC and DNG. Dad always said “glad he was on my team” :)

• Baller

David Ackers is a heck of a athlete, you are not selected all pro numerous in the NFL and not be a incredible athlete. He is very passionate about slalom skiing and running into 35 off at 34 mph, not to shabby. Above all he is a very humble Individual and trying to promote the sport.

• Baller
@DAKERS A few years ago, when the nfl draft was in Dallas. You came into town to do a little trash talking. The next day, you got invited out to our lake to ski. One of our die hard cowboys fan neighbor was not too happy about it when he found out after the fact. He did get over it eventually.