2008 Ski Nautique with ZO

MarkTimm

• Baller
Aside from the engine, what do you mean by project @MarkTimm ? Looks pretty good to me. If it needs good polish externally etc, maybe a skin or two inside, trailer tidy up or a new cover or similar then I would do that stuff as a matter of course anyway. Really good price provided engine is fixable which I'd say it is, but hard to sell if engine issues aren't diagnosed correctly exposing buyer to potential big cost.

• Baller
@rockdog I am trying to help my brother sell this, I don't have first hand knowledge of the engine other than it has an exhaust leak and one cylinder that is less than the average of the others. The ZO has also been intermittent, is that a puck and is fixed with an upgrade to a single puck or is it the head unit. The trailer bearings and brakes haven't been touched and the boat has only been used a couple of times in the past few years. The current price could be a win if all fixes are minor but it also allows for more significant work if needed based on current market prices. Just trying to be completely transparent, I don't want my name associated with a bad deal.