Follow Origins Vest and stuff - Unboxing

ROBOT

• Administrators
@Broussard I don't think they've hit dealer shelves yet. I have an early version that I love and one that I think is the final version that is super awesome except I have lost weight and it doesn't fit me. it might be a good reason to start drinking beer again.

• Baller
Took my first set in my Follow vest yesterday. I really like the thin profile and as @ColeGiacopuzzi mentioned its a much tighter fit in the waist which keeps it from riding up like other vests. The flotation seemed it was much better than some of the other common vests in the market. Looking forward to having another option in the ski industry.

• Baller

Received my vest last week. As @MattP noted, the vest fits snugger in the waist, which I like. I purchased a Medium, and it fits very similar to my Eagle large. Also fits a bit more snug then my medium O'neill Slasher vest before it loosened up from usage.

The waste fit is snug to where it is a little tough to get the zipper started, but feels great once zipped. I expect it will loosen a bit with usage. I won't know for a while, it's a Christmas gift.

• Baller

I got one of the 2021 Follow Origins vest just after US Nationals in August. After about a month off the water I finally got a chance to ski a handful of sets with it.

The quality of the materials used and the design of the vest is first class. The Origins vest is extremely comfortable, thin, lightweight, and buoyant enough for a COMP vest. What more could you ask for? I am excited to see the future of the Follow Origins line.

@skihart I wear a Small Follow vest and Small Eagle vest.