One big litter box

LoopSki

• Baller

I put in sand one year and had a nice beach feel in front of the house. But overtime it turned into the neighborhood cats litter box. Friends kid picked up a turd once and I was so embarrassed. As spring is upon us Id like to truck in some sand again after we put in rock for the erosion. I know of some cat deterrents but not sure what will work in this situation. Pic from last time we had sand.

94uyettwdj06.jpeg

• Baller

Guys on teamtalk were taking about a motion activated sprinkler to keep ducks and geese off the dock. That may work here too.

Agree dog may be good solution too but then dog may need to be outside (and in the sand and water) a lot.

• Baller

I got a motion activated sprinkler for my parents to see if it would keep the deer out of their garden. I think the only thing that got wet was my parents setting it up. Is it mean to laugh at your 80+ year old parents getting soaked by a sprinkler?

By the way, my parents don’t use theirs because it leaks.

• Baller

Problem with a gun is you have to catch them in the act and they usually do their business at night.

Maybe once @ErikBerghiller is done making the paintball course a success, he can get to work on an automated cat blaster version...