Skier’s Marine MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize at Whitestone Lakes

Horton

• Administrators

cash prize designs NEWBallOfSpray is proud to announce that Skier’s Marine has signed on as the title sponsor of the BallOfSpray Cash Prize and will be pulled exclusively by MasterCraft boats. The event will be held June 12-13th at Whitestone Lake Estates’ two lake site in Talking Rock, GA.

Pro and amateur skiers alike will compete for at least $6,000 in prize money. The two-day event is comprised of 2 rounds of prelims and a final. Every competitor will ski 3 times and every competitor has an opportunity to take home prize money. The 16 skiers with the highest scores will compete for $3,000 in a head-to-head final and the remaining skiers will compete for an additional $3,000 in a handicap round.

General Notes and Rules

1. To be eligible for the handicap round, a skier must have scores from 3 or more different USAWS tournaments in the previous 24 months
  2. Handicaps will be calculated from each skier's USAWS 12-month 3 score average. If a skier does not have 3 scores from the last 12 months a 24-month average will be used
  3. BallOfSpray reserves the right to tweak individual handicaps and entry qualifications as needed
  4. Non USAWS skiers who can provide documentation of scores from other federations will be admitted at the discretion of the event organizer

All scores will be entered into the Cash Prize Score Book without regard to boat speed. The values for 34 MPH scores will be used for 36 mph and 32 mph skiers.

• Example: 4 @38 off = 100 buoys at 34mph and at 36 mph and at 32 mph

Seeding for the Head to Head will be as follows

1. Skiers with the 8 highest scores from prelims will take seeds 1 through 8
  2. Skiers with the highest combined scores from rounds 1 and 2 (but not one of the 8 highest scores) will take seeds 9 through 16

All rules are subject to change

Entries are non-refundable unless the event fills. Entry fees will only be refunded when a skier from the waiting list replaces a canceled entry.

The entry fee is $225

If you have any questions about the Cash Prize please contact John Horton at  Horton@BallOfSpray.com

Question about the Whitestone Summer Starter please contact Craig Bryans at cbryans@gmail.com

>>>>>> CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Skier’s Marine

Whitestone Ski Club  

• Baller
The BOS Cash Prize tournament at Whitestone is only weeks away!......Whitestone’s lakes 1 & 2 have been skiing awesome lately! Air and Water temps are warming up nicely. It’s going to be a great tournament weekend, with an opportunity to post some big scores. I encourage anyone interested to go ahead and sign up now. ??

• Baller
After skiing at Whitestone the past 3 days I’m pleased to report that both lakes are skiing AWESOME. The water temps are getting very comfortable, and the air has been in the mid 80’s.....Gonna be an awesome Ball of Spray tournament here in a few weeks. Sign up now.

• Baller

Very excited to host @Horton and a stellar crew of drivers and officials for the Summer Starter 3 event And BOS Cash Prize Slalom in just 10 days. A few slots remain. Every skier next weekend is entered into a raffle for a nice pack of swag compliments of MasterCraft, WLE, MasterLine, DB Skis, the Whitestone Ski Club and PULL WaterSports ProShop.

ad52c2uh308u.jpg

• Baller

I wish I could make the trip over. Personal commitments just got in the way.

I hope the turnout is big and and the tournament is a huge success.

Props to the Whitestone folks and Hortonism.

• Baller

We had a lot of fun running a 3 event tourny and the BOS Cash Prize side by side for 2 days.

Great weather great people and great skiing... even by @Horton. But the highlight had to be getting to meet and thank John and his better half Kim for the BOS Site which made meeting @Shell possible!

x9syabyeqpkq.jpg

• Baller

A big thank you to everyone at Whitestone for putting on another great tournament! They went above and beyond bringing in top notch officials, MasterCraft drivers for the Cash Prize and great boats. Their hospitality was second to none, food trucks every day, live music and great fellowship. Whitestone has put a lot of work into the site over the last few years and the scores really show that! Put a BOS Cash Prize is on your list of tournaments to ski in and make it the one at Whitestone next year.

I hope this event continues and grows every year. I can't wait for 2022!