I need some help pricing this boat

lakeaustinskier

• Baller

Assuming it has the base 5.7L engine based on the rear slope of the engine box. Does it have a bow lid, front seats, or both? It has rear seats so that should help for certain buyers. Ski rack on the drivers side?

Any additional features? Looks like it has a stereo installed so that is a plus. I would assume the trailer is a single axle?

• Baller

It has the bow lid, front seats, rear seats, stereo and cover. It is a nice fully optioned boat (ZO etc.) I can't recall the brand of trailer, however, it is a single axle trailer that has the LED lights. Yes, it is in Austin.

Right now the boat is being detailed and I'll take some glamour shots and post it on SIA next week.

FWIW when my CC 200 was in the shop I used this boat at Aquaplex several times. It skis and tracks well.

• Baller

First off, gorgeous boat. Second--exactly what I personally look for is a boat that shouldn't have been bought and hardly got used. That's like a new boat.

Lastly--transmission update boat on a 5.7? My bro bought a '14 with the 5.7 and it was seriously weak. He traded up almost immediately for a 6.2 which was a beast, but I understand there was either an update/fix for future 5.7's and some '14 5.7's had it? Others would know more.

Geez pretty and unique colorway on that boat--love it and not the usual for me.

• Baller
My bro bought a '14 with the 5.7 and it was seriously weak. He traded up almost immediately for a 6.2 which was a beast, but I understand there was either an update/fix for future 5.7's and some '14 5.7's had it?

The issue was that the '14 5.7s were a bit slow out of the hole. The 5.7 transmission was changed from a 1:22:1 to a 1.26:1 for 2015.

• Baller
Based on my experience pulling skiers with this boat in the course and the 2014 transmission - for 90% of skiers everyone that skied behind the boat was very happy. The 10% would be either be a ski lake with a very short set-up or a heavy 36 MPH skier.

• Baller

So an update on this boat. I've been busy and haven't had time to post it for sale or even detail the darn thing.

I posted the boat yesterday on SIA and was meaning to repost the ad today on BOS.

Today I have a VENMO deposit in hand and the new owner is driving down from Missouri to pick up this weekend.

$49,900 with no negotiation.

The crazy part is I have literally received 25 legit replies to the ad.

The used market IS crazy.

• Baller
@BlueSki SIA is great. I wish the admins had a way to force sellers to take a post down as soon as the listed property is sold. As you note, most of the boats listed are likely sold, and were sold weeks ago.