2016 Radar vapor ski

Reider

• Baller

Hey I'm looking to purchase a used 2016 Vapor Graphite ski, that's in good condition. I ski on my brothers 2014 vapor alloy, only open water, and only able to get about 10 ski's a year as I have young kids and time is hard to come by. I would like my own and stop hassling my brother. We are intermediate/advanced open water and the vapor is probably more ski than I need, but living in Canada, they're aren't a lot of pre owned options. I'm wondering if I'm better off waiting until a newer ski with less miles on it, but more of an intermediate ski is a better option. Or if I should jump at the chance to get a Vapor that fits me; again the vapor is in good condition but I believe it got a good amount of use over the summer months. Budget is obviously a large issue too, hard to throw out a lot of money for not a lot of use.

Thanks for any advice!

• Administrators
The 16 was a landmark ski for radar. I'm not super excited about the graphite version unless that's the best you can afford. Those budget constructions don't suck but the lithium construction just skis so much better.

• Baller
Thanks for input. I'm most likely going to get the 2016 Vapor Graphite, used. However, I can get a 2019 Senate Alloy new for the same price. Again, mostly open water around 32-34mph skier. I hear plenty of good reviews on the 2016, so I'm thinking it's my better option.