Nice Vintage Connelly Hook at low price on eBay

DangerBoy

• Baller

There's a pretty nice vintage 67" Connelly Hook up for auction on eBay. Looks to be in decent shape. A few little nicks but not bad. The bid is only at $9.99 USD and there's only one bidder so far. Might be a chance for someone to pick up a nice mahogany wall hanger for a low price. Good luck to whoever bids on it!

https://ebay.com/itm/334042976306

• Baller

@JayG80 @MDB1056 I think eBay estimates the shipping cost based on where you are or where it thinks you are. That isn't necessarily what the shipping cost will be. I went into the Shipping tab on the auction ad and input a zip code for Montana and it gave me three costs for three shipping modes ranging from $44.54 for USPS Parcel Ground to $68.15 for Fedex something or other. Doesn't seem ridiculous to me given the size of the package...

Bid is now at $47 with three different bidders in the mix...

• Baller
Odd... The seller ended the auction early so the ski never sold. At least not to a bidder. I wonder what happened. Anybody see what the bid was at just before they ended the auction? Last time I looked it was at $47 with three people bidding on it...