Possibly Only New One in World

A_B

• Baller

Found a new Straightline Ultra Vest online a couple years ago still in plastic package but it was a Small. I found that the only difference with my XL was the neoprene side and over the shoulder panels were much shorter.

Long story short, I bought some neoprene and finally found a tailor that would sew in larger panels with edging, and boom, brand new XL Ultra Vest!!!

This vest picks up no weight has belts to adjust fit exactly what I like. Planning to get my old a tattered XL refitted with new side and top panels in winter.

lutfcyv093ht.jpeg

• Baller
I still have a warm and fuzzy style dry suit top that is brand new. I bought four or five. I think it’s a little small right now. Think it’s a Ronny possibly. Red velour like liner.

• Baller
Best vest ever! No weight, doesn't puck up any water weight, and has STRAPS that buckle instead of zippers that open up when you need it the most! I would gladly pay double for a new one over the current "top of the line" vests!

• Baller

@VONMAN I stand corrected. There were two new unused Ultra Vests in existence when I posted.

You now have the only one. Mine has been wet several times now and working like a champ!

• Baller_
@A_B, in addition to using the vest (and thereby spoiling the pristine collector condition of it), I believe replacing the original "numbers matching" side and shoulder panels has reduced its market value.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.