Performance Baller Discount

mike_mapple

• Baller_

Guys/Girls,

Please email or call the shop to get the code, I have had a few in the past days that are just putting it in the comments, which the staff does not have the ability to alter the amount that you have already pre authorized when placing the order.(other than myself or the floor manager) Also, this helps to verify for discount, as I want to make sure it is someone who contributes to the site, not just creates an account to get the discount. I love having new customers, but Ball of Spray, and all of you guys do a great job supporting us, so we want to give back, however If I am not in the shop, or they just print the orders, the discounts do not get applied. I change the code regularly, and what all it does effect. So please, if you are shopping on the website (new site coming soon) and you want to use your discount, email me, either at the sales@perfski.com or my personal one if it is after 5pm EST as well at Mike@perfski.com

Sorry for seeming like a rant, but since we are running such a small staff right now, I am doing my best to make sure you guys are taken care of, and your discounts do get applied, so I am not having to do refunds for them.

********Just an update on this for you guys, after speaking with Bill we are still offering this, however we want to make sure it is someone who contributes or has been a member for at least 3 months on the site, I have had a few people who signed up then immediately asked for the discount. If you are new (less than 3 months) still feel free to email me, just include your BOS username please, This will be case by case for these instances.

Again, thank you all for your support!

Edited by mike_mapple
updated to how it works

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@mike_mapple

I just called the shop this morning with this question while placing an order and was specifically told to put BOS info in the Comments section and the discount would be given on the back end ",so that's what I did. Thought I was doing it right by calling the shop to ask before placing the order.

• Baller_

hey @MDB1056 you did! I talked to the staff member you talked to to let him know if its for an online order I have a code. For over the phone they put it in the comments since I track them, this was not to try to call you out, but I have noticed over the past two weeks a few have happened. I actually just printed your order so will begin working on it shortly!

You did do the right thing, were just given the wrong info! Thank you for calling though!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@mike_mapple I just got an order shipped not too long ago without discount and with these crazy times that we are living in right now, you can keep the discount. (I also tip more when we go out to eat).

However, you could help me out and maybe a few others by getting your black and white trucker hat with the red P logo back in stock. I wore out my old hat, and you guys aren't carrying it any more. How about getting them back in the shop?

• Baller_

@BigGerald3 I am hoping they are going to arrive this coming week, our order, which was multiple pallets got in an accident, so they had to re route the truck from what I was told. I will ask Radar for another update on Monday when Im back in the shop.

@A_B did you order online and the code not work? Sometimes if the other staff pulls orders from me they dont see the comments. Just make sure on the next one to put int he comments that you are a baller, and I will manually adjust it on the back end.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
@mike_mapple I just called and was helped by one of the gals. She hooked me up with your all black Performance hat, which is a decent substitute, but I liked the black front and white back trucker hat for not attracting too much solar heat. I will see how it works out once NW Ohio warms back up. I just grabbed a handle and a hat, no biggie. I stopped in the store a couple years ago while on vacation down there. Great store.

• Baller_

updated the first post below is what was added..

********Just an update on this for you guys, after speaking with Bill we are still offering this, however we want to make sure it is someone who contributes or has been a member for at least 3 months on the site, I have had a few people who signed up then immediately asked for the discount. If you are new (less than 3 months) still feel free to email me, just include your BOS username please, This will be case by case for these instances.

• Like 9

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾