I wish they still made...

Keith_Menard

• Baller

Hyperlite Moto Gloves - I don't know what kind of palm material it was, but it stuck like nothing else I have tried. Best gloves I ever wore.

Red and Grey Masters Curves. I thought the Amara was really stickier than black version. Second best gloves I wore, pre-surgeries on left hand.

2019 Radar Inside Out Vice gloves. They changed the finger material in 2020 and just doesn't fit right. I liked the non-inside out Vice as well, and would buy those again.

• Baller_
Power stix. Swallow tail skis. Ventral fins. Everything made of wood. Skis with grooves on the bottom. Double tunnels. Bindings with carpet. Jump helmets that looked suspiciously like a bare head. Cut off jeans for jump shorts. Double trick skis (oh wait, I still use two trick skis).

Lpskier

• Baller

@Than_Bogan, @adamhcaldwell, HO Talon...YES! What's the "solution"?

(Of course, I now have a lifetime - hopefully not - supply of Tail 41s because I did not want to have to find new gloves ever again)

• Baller
I'm going to miss my Nevin USCG slalom vest with integrated back brace. Still using the one I bought 20 years ago. Somehow it is still holding up, but really starting to show the wear. Also the Accurate ARS handles, just about worn through the one I have.

• Baller

Oh the 176 - those are fun.

Different topic - things I WISH they made - ZO TBI throttle body. Imagine being able to buy any old carbureted boat, drop on a throttle body in replacement of the Holley, install a new shift/throttle control pull a wiring harness up to the dash, plug in a gauge and the DBW to the throttle and then have zero off in any throttle body or carb'd boat.

That'd breath so much life into old boats.