I wish they still made...

Keith_Menard

• Baller
@6balls maybe in a few when I may have some time on my hands. @Keith_Menard it would have a driver’s bucket and a rear facing observer seat only and we’ll need to bring the floating dock back to life. B)

• Baller
@aupatking yes the 196. Imagine with updated contemporary interior with new dash/panoray set up, maybe some Mastercraft type ski racks, no middle rear seat with stepover. Wow what a seller that would be. The money saved on hull redesigns could be spent on electrifying that bad boy.

• Baller

I'll be in the minority here, but I really wish I could go down to my Nautique dealer today and buy the equivalent of a 2002 Air Nautique 196 with excalibur based ZO.

https://www.wakeboardingmag.com/blog/boats/2002/01/01/nautique-air-nautique-196-2002/

bv6dqi9rso81.png

Along with the masses, I would even be happy to see any kind of TSC1 hull offered with a ZO engine brand new at anything resembling a semi-reasonable price.

And yes, I love my radar vapor boa gloves. They are about to give up the ghost and it is going to be a sad sad day.

• Baller

Water Ski calendars.

Since Gordan Rathbun is discontinuing his waterski calendar (that I have collected since 1998 and thanks Gordan for do it this all these years) I hope some other Water ski organization will do a Waterski Calendar. I know of no other waterski calendars at this time.

Tom Smothers