Goode Skis...no...not THOSE...these!

Keith_Menard

• Baller
We snowski in the Ogden area and several years ago I took a Goode Factory tour. Much to my surprise Dave himself gave the tour. If you never got the chance to met him he was a super nice guy who told us all about his business. Besides water skiing he was also super passionate about downhill snow ski racing. It turns out that Goode got their start making super strong ski poles for rental purposes (still do). Over the years they expanded into snow skis and water skis. FWIW I'm pretty sure that the waterski segment of Goode was a more of a passion of love versus where he really made his money.

• Baller

Goode snow skis rock! I'm skiing them (Goode 74) and they rock in the bumps. Magically light and the rest of the performance is solid. The best bump skis I've used! Ski with me and you will see Goode skis in the wild.

Goode poles are great as well. I haven't broken them yet and they are easy to plant. Poles are a minor factor - unless they break or bend (which Goode poles don't do).

Goode waterskis were groundbreaking. Maybe you don't ride a Goode but the ski you ride was influenced by a Goode design.

I miss Dave and his creativity.

Eric