Can you name skiers that won MASTERS or WORLD titles while in Boys or Girls division

swbca

• Baller_

For starters, Billy Spencer won the WORLD slalom-trick-overall titles and the MASTERS slalom title at age 13. That was easy, so he quit to focus on his football.

ggonzsbgwao3.png

Leroy Burnett won the Masters and set a World Record while in the Boys division.

nauodxep0rh0.png

• Baller_
Billy Spencer age 13. . . (didn't intend to double post ) Its more fun to tell if you've seen them ski in person. I was watching Billy Spencer from the pickup boat when he skied at the 1964 Nationals in Webster Massachusetts. So Boys must have skied right after the Men's event. As expected his score was more than a full pass higher than Joker Osborn who won in Men's division.

• Baller

Neilly Ross won Masters in 2017 (age 15) and 2018 (age 16), and World Championships in 2017 at age 16. Neilly also won Moomba at age 15.

Anna Gay first won World Championships in 2015 at 15, and Masters at 16. I am not sure about her age for her Moomba wins.

Pato Font won Masters at age 16 and World Championships in 2019 at age 17.

I know that Patrice Martin won the 1979 World Championships, very young. I am sure that Britt and Tawn Larsen won some majors at very young ages too. Cory as well.

• Baller_

@drew I believe your son is the youngest skier near the open-men top in slalom. Have the pros put slalom scores out of reach for Boys and Girls divisions, or am I missing somebody ?

Its my impression that the good slalom skiers and the top slalom skiers weren't so far apart decades ago, as in the era of Kris LaPoint, Billy Spencer and Leroy Burnett. Global competition and modern skis ?