EP86: Ski Talk with Matt Rini (Part 2)

ROBOT

• Baller

Brother, after listening to your episode for at least the 3rd time, I’m just thinking these questions need to be answered on your lake ?. Mostly, I have no idea if I’m skiing at intensity level 4 or 7. I’m gonna need you to grade me and then I’ll see if I can keep from freak-out going level 4 at 2-3 ball then level 7 from 3-4. I’m a lot better than I was last time I skied with you (5 years ago) l, thanks to you. I’m just gonna have to fake a “business trip”, now that I’m not traveling for work. Maybe bring my little guy too and see if you can get him swerving ?. Great podcast. I love the history when you guys start talking about the guys who coached you, or on the dock, or in tournaments who brought your level up.

Man I love skiing

• Baller
No problem and yes in person is the best but video works too. I typically make sure the position and efficiency is maximized and then the intensity is more effective and organic. We want to make sure you get the most bang for you buck on each level! I’m glad you enjoyed the podcast!

• Baller
Matt. Enjoyed your podcasts very much. Good stories well told. I was particularly fascinated how Mike Ferraro influenced you. Need to share a story about him next time I see you. You burst onto the scene just about the time of my first retirement from the sport. By the time I got back into it I had no idea who you were. Thanks for filling in the blanks.

• Baller

There’s a lot of reasons (in my opinion) you’re the best coach in the business @Swini . I’d also like to thank my friend @Luzz. You bring out very good content and it definitely highlights some important factors of what makes true consummate professionals in this business. Matt, you’ve put in the work, and truly are a credit and an asset to us all.

Thank you guys.

@Swini I’ll send you some video. Hopefully get a set or 2 in tomorrow or Thursday to send