Lake 38 Pro on June 4th and 5th ??????????????

• Baller

If all works out I plan on going to the Lake 38 Pro tournament on June 4th and 5th to watch the tournament.

Anyone recommend any good motels close to the tournament site?

Are there any restaurants near the site or should I bring food with me to tournament site?

Is there shade to sit under(trees, ETC) or should I bring my own sun shade to site?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom smothers (oldmanskier) e-mail tomjsmothers@aol.com

• Baller
Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, all North Tallahassee. Since you are coming down from Chattanooga, you might be interested in HI Ex or Hampton south of Bainbridge, GA on 27. HI Ex or Hampton in Quincy, FL. Bring food, tent and chairs. Nearest restaurants in Havana, FL or Quincy. Great place to watch a tournament. Kieth and Karen Albriton are awesome hosts.

• Baller

There are several motels at the Hwy 267 exit of I10. Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and Quality.

There is also a B&B several skiers have stayed at and enjoyed called the McFarlin House. Looks very nice, but never stayed there myself.

Definitely bring some shade for watching the skiers along the lake. Food & drinks, too.

You're in for a treat. LK 38 is awesome!

• Baller
The hotels at the Quincy exit are okay, but no restaurants real close. Your options are much better driving a bit further to Tallahassee. Lake 38 is awesome, and as already mentioned, Keith and Karen are very welcoming.