Skiing today??

Horton

• Baller

Better go launch the boat if I want to get in on the next round. My ski is starting to talk to me. Sad thing is the dirt bike in the back of my truck is calling me louder than the ski is. Riding is actually better on my busted up back than skiing is. jckdzj7j1i6q.png

• Baller
@Wish , if you ever get out west and visit Horton , you can come over here for a ski ride as well. I almost skied with you when I was working in Florida a few years ago , but it never worked out.

• Baller
Skied my last set for a while at home in Winter Garden, FL over a week ago. Air temps were already in the mid 90s and water temp was low 80s and climbing. Arrived in northern Door County, WI a few days ago to open my wife’s shop for the season. Dang it’s cold up here still and I can’t imagine how cold the water is!

• Baller
@ESPNSkier Sorry, I don't have any insight about courses close to Door County. Not sure about that many in the entire state. I only ski on the lake where we live. It's public water, and no course. It must be really hard to put in a course in Wisconsin. There are lakes everywhere, but very few courses (at least to my knowledge).