2018 Ilmor MV8 5.7L Engine for Sale -6 Hrs

Mastercrafter

• Baller

I have an extra MV8 that needs a home. I bought a few of these as warranty-removals due to a stuck valve. I fixed all three, installed one in a 1991 Prostar and sold the other as a replacement for a tired 2015 Prostar engine.

The engine has not run since the heads have been re-worked. I can probably get it fired up on a test-stand. Not feeling real motivated to install/test in the 91, but that's an option too. I can also sell the entire repowered 1991. Fun boat.

Includes engine, all manifolds, hoses, electrical, starter, bell housing, and damper plate. Bolt up to your transmission and stringers and you'll be good-to-go. If you're looking to repower an old boat, a PCM ZR409 will be cheaper in the end and easier. If you're looking to replace a tired MV8, can't do better than this.

Asking $8000 OBO. Message or call (248) 798 1958 with questions. Located in Wixom MI and can ship via truck easily.

ztci1hcyxwxh.png

• Baller

I bought the other engine and just installed it and got running this week have not put in

the water yet but it sounds and runs great on a hose. Should go in the water this weekend.

The engine was as advertised and @Mastercrafter could not have been more helpful during

and after the sale a real stand up guy who I did not know before buying the engine. He went

above and beyond answering any questions I had during the install. The transfer was very straight forward into a 2014 Mastercraft only glitches were had to change some wiring plugs

the new engine is a 2018 old was 2014.