Nautique 200 zr4 oil filter lines

oldjeep

• Baller

Anyone have a picture or can help with a 2021 200 with zr4. Bil removed the filter adapter lines and we are unsure which goes where. One of the lines has a blue collar on it- currently he has it in the outer position but got an oil pressure alarm.

cn1x0x8n9ffp.jpg

• Baller

It isn't quite that simple unfortunately. One line goes into the bottom of the pan after going through the oil cooler and the other goes to a wart that comes off the block. It isn't like a 5.7l remote filter.

Based on some info I got elsewhere I think they are reversed, but I would like to see a picture or get info from pcm/nautique before I have him reverse them. I don't want to be responsible for messing up his boat.

• Baller_
Is it just me, or does it seem kind of fishy that Xpropman wants you to call him for the fix. I have seen this same response from him in other threads several times now. Why would you not just post "the fix" for all to benefit from. Feels like when I get an EMail - open now you're a contest winner!

• Baller
@Rednucleus Skip Dunlap worked for Nautique for over 30 years and knows more about those boats than anyone on the planet. He is a valuable resource and very honest, I’d trust him with my life. No need to be concerned.