Kaiafas Battle Pro Am

Horton

• Baller
Enjoyed the webcast and it sounds like the pros were treated like pros! First class. Weird I haven’t seen anything on BOS about French Malibu event that many pros attended instead of this? Any one know much? I saw some scores.

• Baller
Will Asher: "This has been the best week of our life." From the webcast, the vibe appeared to be fun and energizing. Plus, the throne was a very clever idea. I can see a lot of people attending in person next year. Well done!

• Baller

What an ambiance around the starting dock for the finals! I.m sure it was a fun week for the skiers both in Greece an Italy.

Congrats to Matteo,@Luzz ,great skiing!

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
I watched a good deal of each tournament. Very hopeful that they can get the schedule worked out for next year so that they don't conflict. San Gervasio, Kaiafas, and France each had a different take on a pro format all of which looked great. Would be great to see as many pros attending each as possible.

• Baller

@MrJones the San Gervasio Pro Am and Kaiafas Battle Pro Am were both part of the Waterski Pro Tour sanctioned by IWWF. Events with the same discipline are not allowed to overlap on dates.

The Malibu Open Lacanau is affiliated with World WaterSkiers and was part of the World Water Skiers Overall Tour.

• Baller

Is there really enough room for 2 Pro waterski associations in this world? And how can you ski for both? Nate and others were at San Gervasio and France next week.

Anyone know the prize money that was awarded at Kaifas? Was supposed to be the biggest payout for the season...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
@Andre in the old pro tour days this happened so it isn't new. The $ available and quality of event would dictate if there is room available for two competing tours. Probably in the best interest of the athletes for there to be 2 competing events will drive larger prize pots.