2023 Senate Pro

ROBOT

• Administrators

Our best selling ski in our highest performance construction, the Senate Pro is a ripper for those looking to get after in the slalom course at 32/34 MPH. The added width of a Senate provides more balance and control at the finish the turn but the PMI and Textreme carbon of our ProBuild construction give you all the angle and speed you could ever want. 2023 Senate Pro is here!

Senate3

• Baller

@epnault : Did you have problems to setup the reflex front plate position ?I have a 2019 67" Graphite, and the inserts are two much forward i cannot set up the front shell at stock position (30 1/2) even with plate backward at its maximum, i had to file the plate holes for this and this is worse for shallow setup (30 1/4)This is confusing it seams i am the only one to have this problem.Reflex confirm to me there is only one plate patern so it is not a plate probem.

Other thing : I use to have a pulse radar boot in 2019 when i bougth the senate.I had a very good lateral leverage but after two small accidents i gave up the non release sytem and had an other ski with reflex for a while.I just mount now the reflex on the senate (white cuff shell), and i find i have not a so good lateral leverage than with the pulse (ski too wide for reflex system ?).So considering this and the mounting problem, i ask myself if the senate is reflex compliant ...

B.

• Baller

I think the best thing to do would be contact Radar (Brooks Wilson) and ask these questions. I did not have any issues mounting my plate. I did not have the stock setting and chose the front boot location based on how the ski was riding for me.