2023 Radar Skis

ROBOT

• Administrators

Welcome to the wonderful world of 2023 Radar Skis, we've worked hard to create a collection of goods that encompasses all we do at Radar.

Head to radarskis.com to see what we've cooked up this season!

• Baller

@C5Quest I was referring to a size chart. So based on my weight, height, ski course speed etc.... which size would I get?

I found some other sites that have info for that based on the radar models. Thought the official radar site would have that info as well.

• Baller

@Broussard Thanks for that!

Too funny, click on the vapor pro build but select the blue/white one. Then click sizes and there is an html error. So I wasn't seeing the nice graph.

It works for the black one, and the other skis. ?

• Baller
@brooks I've never received a ski that the fin was set to "Stock" fin settings per the site. Except my 2022 was actually very close. Just curious as how the factory sets fins as they are headed out the door? Will the 2023s ship something close to the new Short/deep or long/shallow settings?

• Industry Professional
@C5Quest We ship skis from the factory with the "short/deep" numbers for the 2023 Shape. We find more people happy here but also see success with the alternate so want both numbers published. The opposite of this was true on the previous shape where we saw the bulk of people running "longer/shallower".