Radar Graviton Joel Poland Edition

skispray

• Baller

Just starting this thread to say the Joel Poland edition of the Radar Graviton is awesome, and it’s nice to see because I’m a little bored with the relatively vanilla ski graphics that are so common these days across the board. I also think it’s cool that they’ve done an edition associated with one of their athletes. Just doesn’t seem to happen in this sport but I dig this.

luaz8bge9cc7.jpeg

• Baller

The key is going to be to convince the 50-something backyard slalom group that trick will improve their slalom! Then they will fly out the door.

Notice that many slalom pros can casually trick a few thousand points from doing it as kids. I bet many stance and core movement dynamic issues really show up on trick.

• Baller
Tricking is incredibly hard to learn when you are older, heavier and have less mobility. Trust me ? Maybe to get the 50 something’s involved, radar could make a bigger version. Something around 48-50”, and keep the price in line with their current ski. A Joel-edition 50” trick would be something I’d be in line for.

• Baller
Nice and clean looking for sure. But at 6’4” and 260lb, it’s never going to happen for me. My son has a D3 44” hard edge and it’s too sketchy, lol. The big (maybe too big??) Goode ski is cool, but I just can’t fork over the asking price, especially with no guarantee I would ski well enough on it to justify the purchase.

• Baller
Skier’s choice. Most skiers these days use a hard shell boot such as Reflex or a Wiley Trick Wrap. RTP can be rotated either direction. The Graviton has a forward mounting position for hands and a rear mounting position for toes or hands and toes.