Need help pricing my boat

SandSki135

• Baller

So I am moving for work, will be selling my lake house, and so I will be selling my 2019 Ski Nautique, but have no idea what a fair price would be. I can only find 1 on Ski It Again and haven't found any other 2019's. Its got about 250 hours on it and no trailer. It's in great shape. Would appreciate any help.

oq54yo79m37o.jpg

• Baller

From what I can gather, it seems as though boats aren't selling like they used to. When I was looking in the thick of covid, there was almost nothing on SIA - like 20 listings or less, and even less locally up here in Ontario (I eventually drove to Nova Scotia to pay too much for a Sport Nautique, whoops). Now there's over 140 listings, and many have dropped prices. From older boats to newer, it just seems as though there are less buyers. If you financed and can get what you owe out of it, that'd be a win in my book, but I have no idea what that number is so it may be way off. If you don't owe much on it, then pricing becomes more difficult.

There's a single 2019 on SIA with 1000 hours and it's listed at 99k. Here's a link. Good luck with the sale, that colour is beautiful!

• Baller

@LoopSki at lot of folks keep boats on lifts year round or seasonally and see very little use for a trailer and dont want the hassle of storing them. Here in Michigan a lot of dealers have large rack storage buildings, they offer spring drop off and fall pick up with the appropriate trailer.

• Baller

Yep RawSki, I have had 5 boats in 20 years and never had a trailer. nor do I know of any friends that have one. And same here, the boat is in my covered lift all season and in dry storage at the lake in the winter. We have all the major dealers on the lake so when I get a new one or need service they pick it up. @LoopSki and @Lars thanks for the tip, I reached out to the dealer and they still have the trailer the boat came with. I believe I can make that available if needed. Thanks for all the help.

• Baller

So everyone on this thread has been so helpful... well everyone except @loopski and @Drago making fun of me for not having a trailer.. just joking. I have an Off-Course with lots of paintballs and Air Cartridges I will give to anyone who can come get it and promises not to resell it. Its super fun for open water skiing!! Im at Lake Oconee , Eatonton GA.