Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

2015 Malibu VTX for sale

HPskier1

• Baller

Very well maintained and

Meticulously cared for 2015 Malibu VTX, white with gray metal flake 0 scratches, loaded with surfgate,rear and center ballast tanks, power wedge, cruise control, removable center mounted ski pylon for slalom skiing with a great wake, underwater lights, wind screen, Bimini with surf board racks and wakeboard racks, upgraded all wetsounds system that rocks including new wetsounds amplifiers, speakers, rear deck controls. Upgraded plug and play 750lb sacs in each locker allows you to have a great surf wake one minute, empty them then go slalom ski a course. 333 hours on monsoon engine with no issues. Foam flooring but snap in carpet also comes with it. Trailer is included and in new condition. This boat does it all well. Handles amazing close to a true inboard. 68k  Cantact me at 417-631-2437 See less

C9D3FABB-1615-4A4F-B55B-67A5647AF6AE.jpeg

7D2BF035-AD51-4AF8-A3A1-F31539D8E48F.jpeg

BC25DA6F-7535-47F0-86BC-84D3C08518EC.jpeg

1976A307-DBD3-4D6C-95BA-CB2D781B5A9C.jpeg

64064CAB-E421-4FA4-AEC7-32ADC2922D01.png

• Like 1

• Baller
3 hours ago, Mastercrafter said:

I'm impressed that the ski pylon is "where it should be" on that boat. I see there is one in the back seat too. 
I've heard these are best boats to have if you want to surf and ski with one boat. 

It is one of the best crossover boats available which is why I posted it here. My kids are older and I've been blessed enough to start restoring old ski boats and found one I'm going to keep so I'll be buying a bigger boat for the kids and have my own dedicated slalom boat. All in if you have a family who like to do all the sports yet you still slalom its a great boat. 

• Baller
11 minutes ago, Ronny61 said:

What is the best line length for open water slalom on this boat? I would think 28 off @ 34 would have a nice sweet spot?  Just curious

Actually any were 22 off and 34+ is really pretty good

• Baller

I came really close to buying one of these for the home lake at one point.  We had a 196 on our ski swamp with two courses but I lived on a public and my kids liked to do everything including surf.  At the time was looking at a '07 with diamond hull and all the goodies but they didn't have a surf system in that vintage yet--I think started in 2013 model year.  Basically wanted a boat with interior space, surf-able, and yet skiable for me if I hooked it up center pylon to free ski at 32 or 35 off 34 or 36 mph for fun, maybe barefoot some. 

I researched a lot--from all reports the best crossover out there.  Great example here.