Jump Suits

Kong

• Baller

Saw the Stokes suit. Seems to be all I can find though. Sites that sell Eagle have seemed to be out of XL's for quite sometime. Appears these are harder to find than they used to be. At least it appears that way

• Baller
On 4/30/2023 at 2:57 PM, Kong said:

Saw the Stokes suit. Seems to be all I can find though. Sites that sell Eagle have seemed to be out of XL's for quite sometime. Appears these are harder to find than they used to be. At least it appears that way

Hey Kong,

We have L's and XL's available but will be back in stock with all sizes from beginning of June.  Their are few options out there for jumpsuits and Waters is certainly a good choice if you go that route.  The only color we have right now is the grey upper body. 

https://www.stokesskis.com/product/elite-jump-suit/

Good luck with your search and hope you get plenty of time on the ramp this year. 

Make sure you post some pics of you going over the jump.  Always good to see someone jumping. 

Cheers

Thomas Asher

Thomas Asher

Managing Director

Stokes Skis LLC

Email: tom@stokesskis.com

2Screative.com3371.JPG

• Like 1

• Baller

Also, just a question to throw out there.... What happened to all our bright colors form the 80's and early 90's? Isn't it time for that fad to come around again? And if not, can we get it started back up?

• Baller
34 minutes ago, jjackkrash said:

Sorry to thread jack, but what is the best source for full-face jump helmets now?

Hey,

bennetts is always a good source for all things jump.  If they are out or don't have helmets they'll try to source some. 

I think Cole Kalkbrenner may be doing helmets also, but not 100% sure on that.  

We did do helmets but the company we got helmets through stopped making them. 

The best helmets to go for are the cookie G4 or G35 or anything similar to that

• Like 2

• Baller
3 minutes ago, jjackkrash said:

Do helmets with visors work for jumping?  

Perfski has an  "Icaro Skyrunner Black Helmet."  

@perfski are superb in their knowledge of jumping, they'll for sure point you where you need to go.  I think the visors are removable if your not comfortable wearing them.  Some people use them though. 

• Like 1

• Baller
13 minutes ago, mike_mapple said:

We do have Icaro here at the shop also.

I just ordered one for the boy from you guys (and it's shipped!).  If he likes it I'll probably try it order another one for me.   We are sharing an older one right now and the liner is wearing out so it's time for some new gear.