The Water Ski Podcast - Epilogue

ROBOT

• Baller

Welcome to the one before last episode of The Water Ski Podcast.

In this episode I announce the termination of this long standing project after EP100, which is scheduled to be released on May 18th, 2023. This episode was recorded in February and it will feature Fedele Luzzeri, my dad. Given that dad does not speak English, we recorded video and it will be subtitled. Audio and video will be also published on podcast, but some platform may not show the video. Therefore, the easiest way to watch this final episode is through the YouTube channel. I'd suggest to subscribe in order to receive the notifications of when the episode will premiere.

As I said in the episode, this was a great experience. Thank you to all the listeners, guests, supporters, sponsors, and everyone whom I got to meet and talk to thanks to TWSP.

Ski Hard!

Luzz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

well.....I'm bummed but grateful for all of your effort with this amazing podcast! It has been insightful and professional. Your guests and information have been super interesting, and I have listened to everyone with anticipation for the next. Congratulations on a job well done and providing us with this information!

• Like 1

• Baller

With the first question always being “what got you into skiing?” And the answer being, almost invariably, my family, I can’t think of a more fitting final episode. 

Thank you @Luzz for the excellent product that you have given us. I have enjoyed every episode and it has been a joy to learn so much from so many that have given so much to competition waterskiing. I will miss your podcast immensely 

• Like 1

• Baller

Like all good things, we don’t want to see them end. Just kinda thought it would keep going but congratulations on 100 episodes of the Waterski podcast. Been very enjoyable and it feels like we got to know you well throughout the years too. 
Best wishes with your future endeavours @Luzz 

• Like 1

• Baller

@Luzz Thanks for all the interviews over the years, they've been great and you certainly have achieve the original goal of spreading the word.

As with everything good, I'm sure it's taken an amazing amount of effort behind the scenes to produce the podcasts at such a high level, and it's great you've decided to go out on a high 🙂

• Like 1