Touchless boat covers

Cnewbert

@Cnewbert I have one.  Best thing I ever did.  The first month I got it, as I was walking back up to the house after skiing, “should have got this cover 5 yrs ago”.   

Yeah it’s expensive, but the time I save putting the boat away and getting ready to ski is valuable time.   It covers all the way down past the boat, so no sun is able to hit the gel, no need to cover the boat with your other boat cover or waterline cover, keep rain out much better than other types of covers and it just looks “better” than gray waterline cover.   

I live in ohio.  I am actually thinking about keeping the boat on the lift this winter since I have the Touchless cover.   Winterize the boat, put on the old waterline cover I was using, secure it down and then put the Touchless down.   I’m thinking about it……not sure if I will but kicking it around. 

Hope this helps.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

• Baller

@RAWSki  very innovative!  But it wouldn't work in our situation as we have a covered lift and we wouldn't have enough overheat clearance for this system. 

@Buxrus  Huge help, thank you!  I think you sealed the deal for us.  We feel the same way about time and convenience, not to mention functionality.  I'm guessing that in addition to the benefits you mentioned, there is also more air circulation once covered, allowing the boat to dry out better.

@MDB1056 we think so too and you're welcome!

• Baller

Friend and neighbor both have one and both love them.  

In winter they take the top off just like you would a regular old canopy, but the side curtains stay on.  

Neither of them have had any problems with it during the 10 years or so that they've had them.

• Baller

@Horton actually, I knew about them because there are several on our lake that caught my eye. But I’ll tell him about BOS anyhow and mention the positive reviews about their covers on the forum were directly  responsible for our order.  I’ll suggest they advertise on BOS.  It would definitely be a target rich environment.