Driver Clinics

jipster43

• Baller

I have been searching the web-0-sphere for driver clinics and haven’t had much luck. If anyone here has information regarding dates and locations throughout the country, it seems like this would be a great place to create an easy and useful resource for folks actually interested in growing or maintaining tournament skiing.

I know it’s quite possible that my failed search is due to user ineptitude but just the same I’d like to see what’s out there listed on this site. 
Gracias!

• Baller

I looked on AWSA's website (3Event) for clinics.  I think that is where any sanctioned AWSA 3E driver clinic would be listed.  I found none.  I am unaware if clinics would be listed on Ball of Spray.  I don't know where else to tell you to look, but a phone call to AWSA might he helpful.

• Baller_

There is one tomorrow and one on 6/16.  The link below will download a PDF of the officials clinic calendar.

https://www.teamusa.org/-/media/USA_Waterski/Resources/For-Officials/OfficialsClinics.pdf?la=en&hash=C7576C2EF573DC5A8E974C10290CD4A3B74BE4C2

Edited by MISkier

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.