Ez-Slalom eyelet size

Justin_C

• Baller

Does anyone happen to know (or happen to have a SS mainline not in the water) what the size of the eyelets are that connect together at each pipe? My course is submerged at the moment and I need to replace all of the eyebolts that go down through the eyelets and pipes and need to know what size they are. Memory is saying they're 1/4 bolt size that goes down through?

• Baller

I glued all my joints together so I didn't use the bolts, but they are 1/4" as you said. I know this because I was just reading through the instructions trying to find an unrelated measurement. 

Are yours not stainless and that's why they need to be replaced?

• Baller
1 hour ago, chaloux said:

Are yours not stainless and that's why they need to be replaced?

Thanks! I'm guessing they're not. To be honest I'm not sure but it would seem as though they aren't. 

How do you hold the eyelets together without using some sort of bolt? Or do your diamond sections not separate?

We glued our pipe sections together, we just have the eye bolts there to hold the mainline in place and hook the boat guides and gates to

• Baller

Here's what I have that Ed sent me in PDF form, but unfortunately my installation manual is a paper copy.  I suppose I could scan it if you really need, but these will help.  So my eyelets are threaded - they have the loop on one end and threads on the other so you just need a washer and lock nut.  I use the Quick Connect version, so stainless carabiners that clip onto the threaded eyelet.

Cable Mainline Eyelet Photos 004.jpg

Quik Connect 3.JPG

05A - HD Course Kit - 10' and 20' pipe length kit instructions.pdf 04B2 - HD Course Kit - SpecialDutyArm Construction Instructions Quik Connect Setup.pdf

• Thanks 1