Malibu Open France & Monaco Cup this week

Horton

• Baller

What’s everyone think of the webcast?  I appreciate their effort.  And I tried.  I really did.  No disrespect to the announcers.  They’re doing their best.  But….   Where did they find “twitch.tv”?  I’m willing to suffer through a lot if it’s at least on a solid platform with basic capabilities.

• Administrators

yeah. The webcast is poor. I'm really hesitant to throw rocks at anybody who will put on a pro event. I just assumed that this is their first time on the big stage. I say we cut them some slack and thank them for putting up money for the elite athletes.

• Like 4

• Baller_

Wish they could drop the graphics. And lose the boat cam. A clean screen from that elevated camera is all that is needed. I passed the web cast link along to all my ski buddys. Hope they are ok with constructive criticism..aka suggestions. 

• Administrators

@ETskier it's absolutely outside of USAWS scope. It is the job of the event promoter to push the news to people like me. I have to say the event today and the event this weekend have not been well publicized. I spent about an hour today to find the video link posted above for the event this weekend.

• Thanks 1

• Baller
12 hours ago, LK_skier said:

Was it a 200 they were using? Freddy has seemed to come alive and putting pressure on Nate!

Yes, that was a 200 that was at least a few years old. It was a closed bow, and Nautique stopped building those when they released the new Ski Nautique in mid-summer 2018, for the 2019 model year.

• Administrators

https://iwwfed-ea.org/competition.php?cc=T-23FRA001&page=pro_m_slalom_results

Looks like the Fred Vs Nate battle continues. To be fair the level of skiing 1st - 4th is pretty bonkers.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Here is the ladies https://iwwfed-ea.org/competition.php?cc=T-23FRA001&page=pro_f_slalom_results

Jaimee and Whit seem to be on another level