Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

S Lines handles

ktm300

• Baller

The handle feels pretty similar. Top quality and the handle still looks like new after many many sets.

It's great to see another  USA based producing quality ropes and handles. I would also add, amazing customer service.

• Like 3

• Baller

I can't say enough good things about Slines.  I'm using the X series rope and I had purchased a handle as soon as they were available.  Rope has been fantastic and is my favorite rope to date. My handle rubber didn't stand up. I contacted Scott who looked at my order and verified it was from his first run and are now using a better material. I told him I'd like to buy one of the new ones.   Scott stood by his product and offered me a replacement handle. I got the new one last week and it seems to be a very high quality and the rubber is indeed different than the first.  We'll see how it holds up over time.  Regardless my next rope and handle will come from SLINES because of his commitment to deliver a high quality affordable product with excellent customer service. 

• Like 7

• Baller

My handle is definitely softer than a master line but just as grippy. Seems to be wearing out quite quickly in comparison as well. It’s wearing almost as fast as my in tow blue bomb did. The rubber seems to flake or feather up.

• Baller

There is handle wear being discussed on another thread.

Because I have been very happy with my S-Lines mainline the past two seasons, I ordered a handle when those became available. 13” straight 1.092” 

After just a week of use, the rubber was starting to feather. (Three skiers, 2 with Kevlar gloves). So I emailed S-lines to ask about the wear.  They asked for some photos, and reported they had had a bad batch of rubber.  They sent me a new handle about three weeks later.

The old one is serviceable, so we have used it through the month and it has continued to feather further.  

Planning to switch to the new handle tomorrow. I’m not able to report on the new handle yet, but thanks and a shout out to S-Lines for a prompt response and standing behind their gear! 👍

IMG_0772.jpeg

• Like 1