2023 IWWF World Championships

• Baller

Is there a posted schedule of events for the World's at Travers?

Did any ballers attend the '21 Worlds as a spectator and have any insights or advice? (Bring portable shade or not necessary, best days for viewing, what else?)

Thanks in advance.   It's a bucket list sorta thing.  I can't take off a whole week of October but might get a pass from my wife to go out to FL for a couple of days.

• Baller

Last time, Friday,  Saturday, Sunday were the best days. Top tier preliminary and finals.  Free parking. Food trucks. Byo tent and chair. If you are by yourself, there are several places to hang out. I'll be parking cars, but you can hang out in my tent if you don't find a place.

• Like 1

• Baller

Would like to glom on to @Cooper_Trelawney’s original post. We’re planning on a Florida trip centered around seeing some of the Worlds. I’m also hoping on doing some skiing while there. My concern is with all the elite skiers in the area, that many of the most popular “ski schools” will be booked up with skiers preparing to compete. Anyone with some insight as to who I should contact first? 

• Baller
27 minutes ago, mike_mapple said:

@hacker I would start calling now, alot of them will get booked pretty quick with all the teams coming to town as well.

Thanks Mike! I was actually going to start reaching out to a few places this week. 
As you can see from my BOS name, I certainly don’t want to be in the way of anyone that’s skiing in the tournament.