HO Demo

ktm300

• Baller
6 hours ago, ktm300 said:

Does HO still have a factory direct demo program?  

Did they ever?  I’m being facetious…There’s another thread where multiple ballers expressed frustration over not receiving a response from HO after filling out the demo request form. I was interested in trying a Works ski myself. After reading these posts, I  decided to give it a try. I had the same experience. Crickets. No hate here for HO, they have great products. It just seems strange that so many requests could have fallen through the cracks. 

• Baller

I guess I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone in having my demo request not responded to ... When I submitted my request a couple weeks ago, the demo program was easy to find on their website. Now I can't find it, so maybe they shut it down. 

• Baller

Hey folks, sorry I've been a bit less active on here than in the past; getting pulled in many different directions over what was a VERY busy season with a lot of positives to reflect on...

The Syndicate demo program has ended for the season. This is a temporary situation while we work to improve the overall demo experience for the future. In 2023, due to the overwhelming success of the Works 01 and 02 as well as the Pro and Omega Max, we were simply not able to keep up with demand as well as we would have liked. I give you our most sincere apology if you contacted us this season about trying a ski and we were not able to connect with you. We will do better in 2024. Between now and the relaunch of the program, please feel free to reach out to demo@hosports.com and either I or someone from the team will accommodate. Much love to all you Ballers and we'll talk soon!

• Like 3

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
2 hours ago, Deanoski said:

the fact that you cannot find one on skiitagian.com   

speaks volumes on the performance of the works skis.

I would buy one asap!!

the 02 has me running -35 again   awesome ski IMO

5-11 178lbs  59yrs young   

If anyone is looking for a 67” (large) Works 02, I have one listed on ski-it-again.com. The last I checked, mine was the only 67” listed. Sorry, not sure how to post a link!