Anyone have a Reflex universal bond plate

aupatking

• Administrators

@aupatking 

When I skied on Warp I Dual Locked a G10 plate ( might have been one that @teammalibu made ) and then bolted my bindings to the G10.

When you get ready to ride the Warp reach out out to me and I will share settings and how the holy hell you are supposed to measure DFT.  Also you have to know how to drain the water out from inside the ski if you get a leak 🙂

image.png

• Like 1

• Baller
3 hours ago, aupatking said:

@thageri thought about the dual lock but worry about it transferring enough energy to let the Reflex release work reliably. I have some G10 material that I may make one but time for personal projects (especially ski related) has been real hard to find lately. @teammalibuwhat you got?

It would be g10 with studs for the boots!

dual lock or 2 side tape to ski

• Administrators
  • Baller
5 hours ago, Horton said:

@aupatking 

When I skied on Warp I Dual Locked a G10 plate ( might have been one that @teammalibu made ) and then bolted my bindings to the G10.

When you get ready to ride the Warp reach out out to me and I will share settings and how the holy hell you are supposed to measure DFT.  Also you have to know how to drain the water out from inside the ski if you get a leak 🙂

image.png

@Horton one of these would help with the DFT. Just clamps to the end of the calipers. 
6EB2E935-D79C-45B9-9C20-93413A873C42.png

• Baller
21 hours ago, Horton said:

I’ll reach out for sure. Just looking forward to the off-season play ski. That DFT looks impossible.