55K WEST livestream this weekend at Swiss

ROBOT

• Baller

The Big Dawg Tour definitely had its shortcomings and was rightly criticized by some during it's run, but it undoubtedly brought interest and competition to 35+ skiing that I think the sport has been missing the last couple years. I'm not super familiar with 55kWest and the people behind it so I can't say if they are the "tour" to do it, but I would like to see something along the lines of the Big Dawg Tour again.  

• Like 1

• Baller
1 hour ago, jcamp said:

The Big Dawg Tour definitely had its shortcomings and was rightly criticized by some during it's run, but it undoubtedly brought interest and competition to 35+ skiing that I think the sport has been missing the last couple years. I'm not super familiar with 55kWest and the people behind it so I can't say if they are the "tour" to do it, but I would like to see something along the lines of the Big Dawg Tour again.  

The folks behind the 55k West events were definitely looking to fill the void left after The Big Dawg Tour ended. Just how competitive are these tournaments? There have been five 55k West events since inception. There have been five different winners! I think there’s a good chance for a sixth winner Sunday.

• Like 1

• Baller

Hats off to the organizers for keeping this going and giving these guys a fun platform to compete.  It’s difficult to put on any event, let alone a larger event like this, and even harder for a “tour”. 

This is the first time I could make it to one of these events and looking forward to it.  

• Like 1

• Baller
45 minutes ago, swbca said:

Which familiar BOS members are on the start list.   Looking at the start list for  @Horton

Liquid D for sure! Nice skiing and good job on the mic!  It's a part of the webcast that i like: guys taking shots at friends and making jokes.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!