Jacinta Carroll

Nando

• Baller

This may expose my ignorance or at least my current lack of connections, but what's up with Jacinta Carroll?  Is she injured?  Or, has she just had enough of all it takes to be the GOAT of women's jumping with little or no reward?  She's such an amazing athlete and a great personality and the major events are lacking without her.  I thought she might be at the Worlds with some association support, but no...  Insights?

• Like 1

• Baller

If you haven't already listened to The Water Ski Podcast episode featuring Jacinta's story of breaking the 200 foot barrier and the events that followed, it's worth a listen. She is an absolute legend and it's a loss to not have her on the starting dock.   

• Like 4

• Baller_
3 hours ago, faceplant46 said:

If you haven't already listened to The Water Ski Podcast episode featuring Jacinta's story of breaking the 200 foot barrier and the events that followed, it's worth a listen. She is an absolute legend and it's a loss to not have her on the starting dock.   

Second this^
It'll make you wonder if you wanna buy Nautique.

• Like 3

• Baller
7 hours ago, faceplant46 said:

Spoiler Alert.
Pretty sure she said she will not ski an event behind a Nautique . Ever. 

• Like 2