Club Boat and Power, ZO

Beezer

• Baller

Just read the ZO update for REV S.  It states  "redesign of plus mode for skiers who want a more responsive pull". "Provides a redesign of the plus setting which is more responsive and progressive."  Guess if you like A2, but the boat is "soft", add plus "for a more responsive and progressive pull".  (All this is predicated on REV S. )

• Baller

@Horton I don’t know  exactly WHAT I’m behind in tournaments, but they are not special Pro Stars. Sounds like I need to make a call to find out exactly what’s different on the pro stars I’ve skied behind that feel so much different from our 200. Maybe there’s something going on with our boat that’s making it feel so much different. I assumed they were 6.2’s…. The HIGHest form of ignorance!! I know there has been some prop swapping on the pro stars in our area so i will educate myself a little more. 

• Administrators

@Beezer I would bet you the ProStars are 6.0 L. There are some 6.2s out there but not that many. ( FYI the 6.2L ProStar is a crazy awesome slalom boat)

If the props are not stock then I do not know what to tell you. It is never ideal for someone to be tweaking boats out of spec.

Makes me wonder if A) the change in boats is just getting in your head. ( No offence  - Not minimizing your frustration) or B) if your 200 is funky. In my mind these boats should not be crazy different. Theses boats are are more similar to each other than a 6.0L 200 vs 6.2L SN or a 6.0L 200 vs 6.2 Malibu.