Zero off antenna replacement 2014 Ski Nautique 200

bobbulfer

• Baller

I have a 2014 200 with Linc display.  It has the round 2 puc antennas for ZO?  For 2 yrs now my time has been stuck on 7pm and doesn’t move.  Everything else functions normally, however I only seem to get 6-8 satellites on average.  I called Zero off and they said my antennas are old and do not work as well anymore.  They advised just buying one new antenna and that should fix the problem.

Has anyone done this route vs upgrading to a single puc.  Also how do I get access behind the linc display to plug in a new antenna.  Is there a good procedure for pulling the dash apart.

Thanks

• Baller
16 hours ago, bobbulfer said:

Also how do I get access behind the linc display to plug in a new antenna.  Is there a good procedure for pulling the dash apart.

If you convert to single puck it should be just plug and play under the dash.  Of course, you'll have a software update, so not totally plug and play.

What I'm saying us that the wiring  shouldn't be different just because of Linc.

• Baller

The is a bug in the software on your old antennas. After a certain date they perform Really poorly. Update the software on the and they perform like new. It’s fiddly if you haven’t done it before. Perfect pass use the exact same antennas and I’d recommend asking them if you can pay them to do the update for you. You can search here for more info.