Mastercraft boat decal

Slaloman

• Baller

A vinyl sign company should be able to make you one if you have at least one on the boat. I had a 93 Hydrodyne Comp that I had them reproduce. They took a photo, loaded it to their computer, adjusted it to the correct size, cleaned up the edges, then printed it . It was perfect and ready for me to stick on the boat. 

• Baller

I had the similar experience as @thager. I sent my boat in for repair, the cost of decals imported to UK was prohibitive, the guy doing the fibreglass repair just took a photo of the good side, emailed it off to the vinyl company and they sent a pair of decals back through the post. It wasn't a perfect copy but it took me several minutes  to fault it with the original and copy together and it was a very close copy. More than good enough, quicker, and cheep. No problem once installed. I got 2 so I could match the other side which I have never bothered doing. The way to go IMPO.

• Baller

Another option is to take the sticker off the boat. There should be an outline etched from the sun on the fiberglass. Mask it off and paint it. I helped a buddy do this to his Nautique many years ago. I think we did about 5 layers of paint, let it dry, cleaned up the outline and rubbed it out after the paint had cured. Looked good for many years after!

• Baller
13 minutes ago, tmothy07 said:

There's a guy who does it on the Mastercraft Boat Owners facebook group as well as teamtalk.mastercraft.com. Peter Biever, message on either platform. If you want domed decals go with, domednumbers.com.

Peter charges $350 for the same end product as $99 gets you from Redline, and you get to enjoy all the excuses as to why they haven't shipped along the way.