Trick ski suggestion

MitchellM

• Administrators

@MitchellM Good news and bad news. The good news is there is not a bad trick ski on the market. The bad news is can be hard to choose.

I am currently on a Reflex Duo. It is a little less expensive and more durable than most of the others but it is also a little heavier. I am supposed to do a review on it. How do you review a trick ski? Reflex also makes the Neo which is super light and pricey. 

KD, Radar, Quantum, and D3 all make very good skis. I won Regional trick a couple of times in the last few years on a Radar. These are all good skis.

Used trick skis are hard to come by.

• Baller
2 hours ago, Horton said:

@MitchellM Good news and bad news. The good news is there is not a bad trick ski on the market. The bad news is can be hard to choose.

I am currently on a Reflex Duo. It is a little less expensive and more durable than most of the others but it is also a little heavier. I am supposed to do a review on it. How do you review a trick ski? Reflex also makes the Neo which is super light and pricey. 

KD, Radar, Quantum, and D3 all make very good skis. I won Regional trick a couple of times in the last few years on a Radar. These are all good skis.

Used trick skis are hard to come by.

Thanks for the information.  I'm amazed how little comes up on SIA.  Plus, the used prices seem high considering I know nothing about these skis.

• Baller

I've got  a few I could part with.  1 older connelly (cheap), and 2 quantums.  I even have the 54" goode which wouldnt be terrible to start with as its so much easier to ride. I'll take pictures when I'm at the lake this weekend.

• Like 1