Awesome Ski Lake in Southwest Florida! Check out Eden Ski Lake!!

Hey everyone! I am new to Ball of Spray and just started skiing 1 year ago. I wanted to share my experiences at Eden Ski Lake on here. I can not express how much I love this lake. The site is super clean, has an extremely well maintained Mastercraft Pro Star boat, and the best coach. Arthur is very intuitive, meticulous, communicates really well, and so easy to work with. He works with all levels of skiers from kids to professionals. Although I am new, he has helped me progress quickly and I have heard several skiers express how amazing he is.. You can ask anyone who has skied at this lake of how much he's as helped people advance and reach their goals. The skiing community at Eden is also so welcoming and encouraging. I have made so many new friends here and thankful for all of them. I encourage everyone to come over and check this place out. It is truly a gem and only 15 minutes from Fort Myers airport! They offer memberships for people that ski a lot, but they also welcome people for the day and have a great drop in rate as well! 

• Like 5