Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

4 Rules for Swinging High on the Boat

• Baller

These are so good. Especially because when you watch a tournament you can "see" how things are going to play out sometimes but you're not exactly sure why unless you slow it down and really look at things, and the drone shots REALLY allow you to see what happened where vs head on from the boat. Thank you

• Baller

@MarcusBrown For myself, this is the next level from your previous podcasts and Spray Makers. Adding the visual makes it amazing and much easier to fully grasp the concepts. Thank you for this magnificent instruction.

@Horton We need a much stronger button than "like". Maybe a golden buzzer type button for exceptional posts?

• Like 1

• Administrators

@S1Pitts I just promoted this thread so it appears in the sidebar of the forum and in all automated emails.

I can not promote @MarcusBrown any more than that until he does something about the dreads 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

Fantastic, thanks.  It does, however, highlight the rather extended time warp from when we absorbed ‘west coast slalom’ with the same vigor decades ago, or how old I am!  Anticipating more great episodes.

• Baller

Thanks Marcus this is a great tutorial. Seeing the difference slowed down and explained really gives one something to aim for. With help from your neighbor Matt and the videos that Abby would take of me at your lake or our home lakes my skiing still sucks. However, I no longer have low back pain after skiing. I attribute that to better body positioning that came from seeing video of myself skiing. I am a visual learner and you also explain in ways I understand.

• Like 1