New 2024 Parsons Project Pineapple

• Baller

Most of you have seen @Hortonshort review last fall on the New Pineapple from Parsons Project and he definitely seemed impressed and he skied really well on it. 
All I can say is this thing is Amazing! 
The first model they came out with a few years ago had several really good attributes that I loved and they are definitely not lost on this new model which is a really good thing.  

This new ski is the easiest ski I’ve ever ridden right out of the box with stock settings. I’ve ridden almost every new ski out there with the exception of the few that were recently released and the Pineapple stands out in a really good way. 
It’s not a huge departure from your traditional ski that we are all comfortable with, but it really differentiates itself from the others. 
To me the holy grail of ski design is a ski that can accelerate quickly out of the buoy, but rides deep with a lot of grip from side to side and also is able to hold that line high on the boat while decelerating just enough to keep the line through the turn. 
This thing does all of this to perfection, even when I’m skiing like trash! This ski doesn’t punish you if you are late or fast, It just keeps doing its thing with a tight line throughout the Turn. 
Nick and Carl are both incredible guys too!  
Not to mention the build quality is top notch. Tough as nails and beautiful craftsmanship. 
The new Pineapple really should be on your list if you are contemplating a new ski this year. 
You won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 3

• Baller
9 hours ago, mbabiash said:

Beautiful!!!!!  
Work of art!! 

IMG_4571.jpeg

Oriented Strand Board. Nice Parsons💣 Just kidding, looks very cool (and osb is very structural)