Amazing Prostar

Bdecker

• Baller

We loaded it up except rear seats and tower.  Some of the more unique options include the 6.2, integrated ballast system and upgraded mirror.  Coming from a CarbonPro, I really like the system in this boat.  Nicely integrated under the seat and into the control screen. Future pump service will be a breeze too!  Hoping to have more to say about cool feel seats in the future,  but currently I’m happy that the seat heater is pretty amazing on these cool days.

• Like 4

• Baller
16 hours ago, Golfguy said:

I would be interested to hear your skiing comparison between the CP and the PS. I also have a 16 CP.

We still have the 16 CP as a club boat now and a member with a 19 Nautique 6.2.  The CarbonPro is a 6.0 so lots of grunt, but the prostar has just a little more so when you’re connected it casts you out nice and early, feels soft but connected to me.   Not like the boat is running away at all.  The wakes at 34 -28 are very similar to the CP (ie not there…), I’ve only skied 28/32/35 so far.  For me, it feels like the pull of the nautique with the wakes of the CarbonPro;)

• Baller
On 4/29/2024 at 12:28 PM, Andre said:

Beautiful boat! Congrats!  Is the boat at Dube's pond ?

@Andre will be until October when it heads to its new home in Miami

On 4/30/2024 at 10:47 AM, Bdecker said:

We still have the 16 CP as a club boat now and a member with a 19 Nautique 6.2.  The CarbonPro is a 6.0 so lots of grunt, but the prostar has just a little more so when you’re connected it casts you out nice and early, feels soft but connected to me.   Not like the boat is running away at all.  The wakes at 34 -28 are very similar to the CP (ie not there…), I’ve only skied 28/32/35 so far.  For me, it feels like the pull of the nautique with the wakes of the CarbonPro;)

I love both. I think the wake of the MC is as close to the perfect wake of the Cpro as I have skied. Cpro would overshoot a little on short set up like ours so driver had to feather the throttle a little but the MC does not have that issue. Reports from 26.7 and 28.6 15 off skiers resoundingly positive. And a 32mph skier is now cutting to 22off rather than trying 34mph as there is no bump at 22 off.

Cheers

Ali

• Like 2